Each user (hereinafter referred to as the User) who has registered on the site (hereinafter referred to as the Site) Mizes.biz accepts the terms of the user agreement (hereinafter the Agreement) and agrees to adhere to the rules (hereinafter the Rules) specified in this agreement. Adoption of the rules at the time of registration means acceptance the rules by the user. Before using the Site and ending the registration procedure the administration strongly recommends to familiarize yourself with the rights and duties of users.
1.1. Using the site users confirm their agreement with the Rules.
1.2. The administration reserves the right to change the rules of this Agreement at any time without sending any notice to the User.
1.3. Acceptance of the conditions for using the Site at the time of registration means acceptance of the Agreement and changes made to this Agreement.
1.4. The user takes personal responsibility for verifying this Agreement and the changes in it.
2.1. All results of intellectual activity posted on the Site are the intellectual property of the Site administration and are protected from copying. Any copying of information is allowed only with the permission of the administration of the Site.
2.2. The personal information of the users of the Site is protected and confidential. Users are prohibited from performing any systematic or automated data collection activities on this website without the written permission of Mizes.
2.3. To gain access to the personal cabinet as well as a personal referral link, advertising banners and other content Mizes.biz provides all of its users with a login and password. Your data is protected. You must not share them with third parties to avoid losing access to your account. The site administration can disable your user ID and password at its own discretion and without prior notice or explanation in case of violation of any of the clauses of this agreement.
3.1. All of the necessary measures to protect personal data from loss or use by third parties are implemented on the Site. Processing of personal data is carried out by Mizes.biz.
3.2. Personal data will not be transferred to third parties except the cases where data providing will be necessary in accordance with the requirements of the law.
3.3. The company is not responsible for the actions of third parties (including providers that provide technical accessibility of the site).
3.4. The company can use the data to refine the site in accordance with the requests and needs of users, to exchange information with users of the Site (at their request), for the company's research and marketing purposes.
5.2 Users of the site are prohibited from:
- publish and distribute on the website any information that:
- contains threats, discredits, offends, defames honor and dignity or business reputation;
- violates the privacy of other users or third parties;
- violates the rights of minors;
- is obscene, contains obscene language;
- promotes the incitement of racial, religious, ethnic hatred;
- contains extremist materials;
- promotes criminal activity, is fraudulent, violates the rights of third parties to the results of intellectual activity;
- violates the rights of subjects of personal data. - use of this Site for any purpose that may lead to damage to the site or to a violation of the availability of the website as well as for any other purposes that are illegal or imply any kind of fraudulent activity. - carry out mass mailings of messages without the consent of other users;
- use the software and carry out actions aimed at violating the normal functioning of the site;
- publish and distribute on the site or otherwise use viruses and other malicious programs;
- carry out other actions that may harm the site, the company and users.
5.3 It is forbidden to conduct any systematized or automated data collection activities (including data mining and data collection).
6.1. The company provides users with technical opportunities to use the site.
6.2. The company has the right to process personal data of the site users.
7.1 The Mizes Administration may review these terms of this agreement. Check this user agreement regularly to make sure that you are familiar with the current version.